Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Delayed arrival of Iraqi crude oil shipment to Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Delayed arrival of Iraqi crude oil shipment to Egypt Empty Delayed arrival of Iraqi crude oil shipment to Egypt

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 1:35 am

Delayed arrival of Iraqi crude oil shipment to Egypt

 Baghdad / term

An official at the Egyptian Ministry of Petroleum, said that his country expects the arrival of the first shipment of crude oil from Iraq , the middle of this month, after it was scheduled to arrive on Friday.
    The official, who requested anonymity, said in a press statement, I was scheduled to charge up on Friday, but it was delayed schedule because of the complex course of its way to Egypt 's rate of speed ", but nevertheless there are no obstacles to arriving mid-month this is what we expect.
    it was Iraq 's ambassador in Cairo , Habib al- Sadr confirmed last Thursday that Egypt had agreed with Iraq to supply 12 million barrels of oil per year payment on favorable terms "three months after receipt of the shipment has been loaded shipment B2 million barrels of light from Basra Petroleum since May 3, but technicians are the cause of delay in the arrival of the first shipment of oil to Egypt, so expect to be designed For this shipment to the Egyptian ports on May 18.
    Sources have reported that "Egypt has asked Iraq granted years to pay off the value of Basra crude but Iraq agreed to only 90 days which has not been accepted by the Egyptian government.
    It is expected that a delegation from the Egyptian Ministry of Petroleum Iraq" to visit soon "to sign the import of a million contract the last barrels of crude oil per month for one year.
    it was Egypt and Iraq have reached an agreement last month to buy 12 million barrels per year, while Iraq began last weekend loaded tanker with two million barrels of crude oil for export to Egypt.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/529678/%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%B4%D8%AD%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%85

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:21 pm