Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mutlaq: regret my participation and the governments of al-Maliki, Abadi must proceed settlement {exp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mutlaq: regret my participation and the governments of al-Maliki, Abadi must proceed settlement {exp Empty Mutlaq: regret my participation and the governments of al-Maliki, Abadi must proceed settlement {exp

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 2:21 am

Mutlaq: regret my participation and the governments of al-Maliki, Abadi must proceed settlement {expanded}

History of edits:: 2017/5/12

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The President of the Dialogue Front Saleh al-Mutlaq, expressed his remorse in the participating governments of Nuri al-Maliki and Haider al-Abadi, "stressing the need to adopt a national umbrella project during the next phase."
    Mutlaq said during an interview conducted with Al - Furat satellite, that the draft is the "national project , which brings together the components of the people in one project entering national identity far from sectarianism," he said . "This project succeeded in 2010, but the conspiracy that got him anyway without it where important countries intervened to disqualify the existing Iraqi prime minister, after the previous elections in the context that the list that wins the largest number of seats is to win the premiership. "
    He added, " It was supposed to be given to list the opportunity to form a government in agreement with the other political blocs, and could not formed are going to the other blocs , " pointing out that "a national project Shiite - Sunni Kurd , Muslim , Christian, and I hope that the reign of this project in Iraq Vdonh will not run Iraq and we will stay in the conflict. "
    He noted that " the national project is to get off in one list," adding that "everyone wants a partnership weak when the decision for them to choose a partner, and therefore does not build a country without choosing a strong partner over the past period are chosen partners on the basis of their weakness , and brought a strong person the other party is trying to weaken it . "
    Mutlaq said, "before going out of the prime minister , I was trapped in the governments of Nuri al - Maliki and Haider al - Abadi , " noting that " the previous stage failed because it did not come Bagoia".
    And "I participated in Maliki 's government and I had hope of the possibility of understanding , but after three months of my government , I discovered that we can not work together and left the government nine months, but I saw if the government leaves the situation may descend toward the worse."
    " I am confident without being intrusive in some of the things that were happening to Anzlguena for fighting days of demonstrations in Baghdad and its outskirts and other areas , " noting "I was not a year of power did you power, and now I'm lined up with any oppressed, as I was not a follower of the countries."
    "We left all the countries and Iran 's Sunni Arab states did not support the Sunni forces did not support only when backed by subordinate to them , " he said, adding that " the whole Sunni entities weakened, Sunnis and their situation is very difficult and many of them missed the compass because of the circumstances in which they live today, sometimes man which is exposed to the harshness of life loses his objectivity. "
    And the next stage, said al - Mutlaq , "any generation can go up and runs the country we have no problem about it, so far I have not seen that generation has emerged, it is now difficult to determine who will escalate in the next stage because the compass is clear and the envelope is too harsh and talk about the election with the Sunni center It became defective at the present time because very harsh conditions and are supposed to talk with them to save them from their current situation. "
    Turning the dialogue to the conference , which was held recently in Ankara, where between al - Mutlaq, "said there is no reference Sunni can talk with them in a political settlement in Baghdad and Erbil , and there are certain figures can not enter Baghdad Kkhamis dagger, Rafie al - Issawi and Ethel Nujaifi, so the conference was held in Ankara, We spoke with the existence of an internal system for forming and developing a strategy his temporary leadership formation , "explaining that" the second meeting planned to be in Baghdad. "
    With regard to the national settlement, said the head of the Dialogue Front, "There is a high ceiling in the paper Sunni settlement roof and low in the paper Shiite settlement {presented by the National Alliance} and I am with the understanding on the national settlement of historic," adding that " the observation on the settlement of the existence of fear of previous projects which have not been implemented and we want to share the introductions given by the settlement {} General Kalafo accountability and justice , "explaining that" we introduced our observations on the settlement to the United Nations. "
    He explained, "In my opinion , is supposed to be heading in the settlement , " adding that " the President of the Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim , has the wisdom and prudence and vision , and I hope to advance the settlement project and we help him in it."
    He pointed out that some people "reject the settlement because it is an electoral conflict and believe that the settlement of a Tjeira be in favor of an electoral bloc , Mr. Hakim, so some people do not want to go this way."
    And the participation of the Sunni component in the government, al - Mutlaq said : "We are involved in the government and we are not partners in any decisions taken we saw and co - given powers to work out."
    Mutlaq expressed remorse, in "entering the government of al - Maliki and al - Abadi, one of the big mistakes."
    He criticized the President of the Front government reforms dialogue, saying: " I did not get real reforms and what has been is back to back and not to move forward most of the characters that have been excluded from fair figures and curious about it excluded the Director - General comes Associate replaced this is not the reforms !?".
    Said al - Mutlaq , "in my speech {during the Cabinet meeting after the cancellation of the posts of Vice Prime Minister}, was amazed that the section of the ministers were motivated with the prime minister and when he got the vote , said {Prime Minister} I have a religious authority and street two with the reforms , and if you do not agree I have another decision" he said, adding that the ministers "understood the decision the other to resign and be dismissed and a section of them and connect them to the role, and then told him that I will vote despite my regret for taking this decision, but I have a tip where he was supposed to tell us and give us justification, but for the country would support the resolution, and I told him {to the President } ministers to resign from the Dawa Party and become an Iraqi non - partisan Oih For provincial councils and dissolve parliament and bring competent to manage the country and said at the time that it takes its decisions away from the party. "
    He predicted al - Mutlaq , the next stage and its leadership, that "citizens are tired of Islamist parties, the Islamic Party in Sunni areas did not get seats fit what gets him so no longer to take key seats in the state, and the Islamic Dawa Party Try rule more than once and so far has not progressed Iraq, no doubt that the parties the other will give another chance for a second time , "and expressed hope that" an independent person to be the post of prime minister. "
    With regard to the region of dialogue, he said that " the National Dialogue Front is still a strong front suffered major setbacks and loss of true leaders in Mosul and Diyala, but both came out of the front lost politically" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:34 pm