Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian and Chinese presidents express their concern about the increasing tension on the Korean Peni

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian and Chinese presidents express their concern about the increasing tension on the Korean Peni Empty Russian and Chinese presidents express their concern about the increasing tension on the Korean Peni

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2017, 3:49 am

Russian and Chinese presidents express their concern about the increasing tension on the Korean Peninsula

09:56 - 14/05/2017

He expressed Russia's Vladimir Putin and China's Xi Jinping, the two presidents Sunday, during their meeting in the Chinese capital, Beijing, concern about the growing Altoterva of the Korean Peninsula.

The agency quoted Sputnik Russian news followed the agency / information / spokesman for the Russian presidency, Dmitry Peskov as saying that "the meeting between the Russian and Chinese presidents detailed event on the situation in the Korean Peninsula, and expressed concern about the escalation of tension on the Korean peninsula."

The Chinese Foreign Ministry issued a statement at a time Sabakdat for restraint and not to take any action that would inflame the situation on the Korean peninsula as launched Pyongyang last night ballistic missile shaved for 30 minutes and a distance of 800 kilometers at an altitude of 1000 km before falling off the Sea of ​​Japan . Finished / z 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/14/157519/

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:18 am