Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The closure of a number of the headquarters of the popular crowd in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The closure of a number of the headquarters of the popular crowd in Basra Empty The closure of a number of the headquarters of the popular crowd in Basra

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2017, 4:07 pm

The closure of a number of the headquarters of the popular crowd in Basra

Security landscape Sunday 14 May 2017

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

Commission announced the popular crowd, Sunday that it has ordered the closure of a number of headquarters "informal" armed and offices working titles fighting factions within the framework of the popular crowd, in the province of Basra.

He said director of the popular crowd in Basra, Ammar Fares, in a statement followed the "Sky Press," that the Authority has closed 36 offices and headquarters armed factions fighting working titles within the framework of the popular crowd.

Fares said that the decision to close the crowd in Basra headquarters, came after confirming that the headquarters is officially registered with the popular crowd armed factions, he said.

Jaafari said that the body does not want to militarize the city through the presence of militant factions, the city center, stressing that "the current situation and the ongoing battles make the Commission's priorities to work as much as possible in the separation of the military side of those factions of civilian life in the province."

The government Mahlahh in Basra refused to spread the military headquarters of the factions fighting, including the popular crowd camps inside the city of Basra, he told the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi in this matter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:00 am