Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High Nassif describes "the Riyadh summit," the process of submitting obedience to Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High Nassif describes "the Riyadh summit," the process of submitting obedience to Washington Empty High Nassif describes "the Riyadh summit," the process of submitting obedience to Washington

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 3:05 am

High Nassif describes "the Riyadh summit," the process of submitting obedience to Washington

22/05/2017

It described the MP for the rule of law high Nassif on Monday called the Islamic summit as the US division of loyalties and obedience to the Middle East, especially the Gulf states to Washington process.
    Nassif In an interview for "direction Press," said the summit, which is formed in the house of terrorism, carrying two different-sided, if taken from the side of good thinking in the first face, perhaps it was intended to neutralize Saudi Arabia towards the financing of terrorism and promotion of the ideas of Ibn Taymiyah and urged them to abandon these aggressive practices against area, or perhaps it was intended to divide the loyalties of obedience to the Middle East and the Gulf region and then impose a levy on them, noting that Washington persuaded Riyadh to sell weapons and military equipment worth up to about $ 350 billion.
    She added, was supposed gathered at this summit, the implementation of the international community resolutions adopted to confront terrorism and activate Justa law, which condemned Saudi Arabia originally to support the armed outlaw groups, stressing the need to dry up the sources of terrorism, whether by money or thought.
    Held in the Saudi capital Riyadh on Sunday, the American-Arab summit attended by President Fuad Masum, expressed in political circles and popular fears of the repercussions of the summit on Iraq and the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:02 am