Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian President receives phone call from the Emir of Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian President receives phone call from the Emir of Qatar Empty Iranian President receives phone call from the Emir of Qatar

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2017, 2:15 am

Iranian President receives phone call from the Emir of Qatar

28/05/2017

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said during a telephone call received from the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani that "sectarianism" is a major scourge affecting regional security.
    The Iranian president stressed the need for cooperation between countries in the region of peace and calm to bring describing the holy month of Ramadan as a month to promote brotherhood among Muslims, stressing the need for cooperation between the countries of the region to bring stability and calm.
    Rowhani pointed out that Iran attaches great importance to developing its relations with neighboring countries, in particular the State of Qatar .
    He added, "One of the principles of foreign policy (Iran) is to continue to cooperate with neighboring countries in the Persian Gulf, we believe through the will of well-established for both sides we can to remove obstacles and strengthen the bonds of friendship, and said the Iranian president" that our region is facing a big problem with the name of terrorism could threaten our security all of us, and that joint cooperation is the way to combat it. "
    For his part, the Emir of Qatar that the relationship with Tehran, an ancient and historic and well-established and we call for further strengthening these relations, and said: We believe that in the course of the further strengthening of relations between Iran and Qatar, there is no obstacle, pointing to some of the existing regional problems and stressed by saying: Don doubt that the conduct of negotiations and dialogue is the only way to solve the problems and that the process of dialogue initiated by Kuwait on behalf of the Persian Gulf littoral countries should continue.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166340.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:14 pm