Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance confirms the continuation of appointments in government departments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance confirms the continuation of appointments in government departments Empty Finance confirms the continuation of appointments in government departments

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2017, 4:18 am

Finance confirms the continuation of appointments in government departments

Tuesday June 6, 2017 11:04

, confirmed the Ministry of Finance , on Tuesday, continuing appointments in the country where job grades are available or allocated within the budget year 2017 circles, indicating the presence of "flexibility" in the budget.

Official newspaper "Sabah" quoted a ministry official source said, " the federal budget for the year 2017, did not refer to the stop of grades, because the country is moving towards variables, and there are staff referred to retire and others were replaced, along with cases of death and leave, so requires the appointment of the command and new replacements for them. "
    Finance discusses budget strategy and confirm that the adoption of the oil alone sends messages of non-reassuring

He added that "there are institutions need to staff such as judges, doctors , armed forces, teachers and teachers , " denying " the decision to stop issuing appointments."

The source pointed to "the existence of flexibility in the budget, and this flexibility in which certain powers, dealing with reality through the financial situation, and as the financial situation improves there are variables in the regulations and instructions issued by the State regarding this file that."

The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed that , last year, the grades in the draft budget bill for fiscal year 2017 included four ministries, while the budget was considered as similar to the budget of 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:04 pm