Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US site exposes the criminal violations of the UAE forces in southern Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US site exposes the criminal violations of the UAE forces in southern Yemen Empty US site exposes the criminal violations of the UAE forces in southern Yemen

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jun 2017, 3:42 am

US site exposes the criminal violations of the UAE forces in southern Yemen

10/06/2017

Exposing the American site "The Daily Beast", Matqom groups loyal to Abu Dhabi abuses against civilians in Yemen, up to mass killings and forced disappearances, since the entry into the ongoing war in the country poor since 2015.
    He wrote the US site in his report: The subsidiary of the UAE armed forces abducted hundreds of men in Yemen, according to their relatives and local human rights activists, a move that raised many concerns about the choice of the United States to its allies in the war against what it calls Islamic extremism.
    Recall that there is an elite military aggression against the UAE in the province of Aden in southern Yemen, and some other provinces, after forces loyal to President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, backed by Saudi Arabia, in control of some southern cities, troops succeeded.
    Certificates for the humanitarian situation
    According to some Yemeni citizens certificates for US site that during the past year, stormed the men in military uniforms citizens' homes and took them to an unknown destination, and did not place inferred mostly from the wearer.
    Revealed parents desperate to press office survey, that they do not have any information about the fate of their children and do not have a hand they can ask for help them, according to what the site said the American.

Alarm bell
    The proven correct findings of the Investigative Journalism Center with a report issued by the expert group of the United Nations earlier in the year 2017, which is sounding alarm about cases of enforced disappearances in the South-eastern Yemen, controlled by the UAE.
    The site continues, "The Daily Beast": The men with military uniforms belonging to a militia called the elite Hadrami of the UAE forces. Elite forces accused of snatching people compound secret prisons in Al-Rayyan International Airport in Mukalla, southeast Yemen, where being Tkdeshm inside cargo containers and leaving them at temperatures exceeding 50 degrees Celsius, according to a human rights activist.
    Prisons like Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib
    The semi-activists in the field of human rights, al-Qaeda affiliate in Yemen to the UAE Air Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, the US's notorious prison in Iraq. He told a people: We do not know whether they are alive or dead. Is this human rights?!.
    Earlier publication of the American justsecurity site, at the University of New York, a lengthy report on the violations involved Abu Dhabi in Yemen and its war, which the most important cases of enforced disappearance.
    The site revealed in his report: It's not only air strikes, but the enforced disappearance and ill-treatment of detainees in ground operations.
    Documented site interviews with many experts, in addition to information obtained from the land battles, give the alarming image of the UAE Armed Forces in their ability to deal with a blow to the base, as well as the aspirations of the Abu Dhabi personal and violations carried out in detention.
    He told a Yemeni man site "Daily Beast": I heard the roads on the door of the family's house on the day of last year days. When I opened the door, I was surprised by a group of armed men in military uniform Brown, believed to be affiliated to the elite forces, looking for his son.
    He said Abu Ali, according to the US Aerion site, which is still stunned by the extent of the intrusion of violence: my son was not in hiding. We did not need to implement it in this way !. The armed men were taken by his son, then to an unknown destination.
    After Abu Ali asked in about, he got information that the detention of his son inside the prison located airbase. After several months, it does not know yet the procedures followed at the Al Rayyan airport, not even what will happen to his son. He added: We have the law in Yemen disappeared.
    According to a report published by the United Nations for Yemen in January, the elite forces have been formed to confront the "Al Qaeda" in the port city of Mukalla, southeast of the country as soon as the re-backed militias Saudi control of the city in April / April
    AQ

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/168211.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:12 am