Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce announces the opening of the marketing Bazwaya Center Acer in Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce announces the opening of the marketing Bazwaya Center Acer in Mosul Empty Commerce announces the opening of the marketing Bazwaya Center Acer in Mosul

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2017, 1:54 am

Commerce announces the opening of the marketing Bazwaya Center Acer in Mosul

History of edits:: 2017/6/10

{Baghdad} Euphrates News announced that the Ministry of Commerce on Saturday, the opening of the marketing center in the silo Bazwaya left side of the city of Mosul, the current marketing season.
    It confirmed the trade in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today that " the opening of the marketing silo Bazwaya center on the left side of the city of Mosul , the current marketing season," adding that he "began to receive the first amount of grain in the silo after a three - year stopped because of security conditions . " .
    He said the "silo will have Bazhoya great importance in securing strong stocks of wheat near the mills of Nineveh , which returned to service after editing operations."
    She noted the ministry that " the daily receiving rate of the silo of Khan Bani Saad exceeds the 100 vehicles loaded with different weights of wheat , " he said, adding that he "is between 5 refused to 7 vehicles for reasons laboratory based on the quality of marketed grain appreciated by the peasants and farmers."
    He said, " The Granaries receives wheat from the marketers of agricultural circles in Baghdad Independence Division {Rashidiya} and the cultivation of Rusafa Bob Sham and others, in addition to receiving wheat from farmers in the province of Diyala in the agricultural people of Canaan , and Balad Ruz and Wajihiya and Muqdadiyah and Khalis, in addition to Khan Bani Saad."
    "The total quantities marketed to date amounted to {68.982} thousand tons, distributed between the soft wheat first class {40.552} thousand tons, second grade and soft wheat {22.443} thousand tons of wheat and a third degree {5.595 } thousand tons. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:54 am