Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We will pursue organized crime and kidnapping to protect citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We will pursue organized crime and kidnapping to protect citizens Empty Abadi: We will pursue organized crime and kidnapping to protect citizens

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:34 am

Abadi: We will pursue organized crime and kidnapping to protect citizens

BAGHDAD, June 12 (UPI) - The commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi, confirmed the government's determination to pursue organized crime and kidnapping, in addition to protecting the citizens, pointing out that Iraq has become a cemetery for the past and ended their dream of expansion. "We are determined to protect citizens, to hold accountable and prosecute organized crime, kidnapping and others, and to provide security and freedom of opinion to citizens," Abadi said during a meeting with a group of heroes of the special band. "The fighters won the victories achieved by the heroes of the Special Division in many battles and who made sacrifices in the mountains of Makhoul, Tikrit, Falluja and others after uniting efforts with the army and the federal police, anti-terrorism and popular mobilization, Peshmerga and tribes in the achievement of these victories." He pointed out that "no one of the leaders of the world had dreamed that victory would be achieved at such a rapid pace." He pointed out that "the dispersion led to the entry of the Dahesh and our unity led to victory and liberate the land." He pointed out that "there was great cohesion between the citizen and his security forces, An efficient jihad for the forgiveness of Mr. Ali al-Sistani. " He stressed that "soon will raise the banner of victory and go to reconstruction and construction and stability after Iraq became a cemetery for the argument and ended their dream of expansion." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:45 pm