Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: postponement of the visit of the Prime Minister to Saudi Arabia because of the Saudi-Qatari d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: postponement of the visit of the Prime Minister to Saudi Arabia because of the Saudi-Qatari d Empty Abadi: postponement of the visit of the Prime Minister to Saudi Arabia because of the Saudi-Qatari d

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:34 am

Abadi: postponement of the visit of the Prime Minister to Saudi Arabia because of the Saudi-Qatari dispute

BAGHDAD - Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi delayed a visit to Saudi Arabia to avoid taking a stand on the dispute between the kingdom and Qatar, Iraqi officials said.
    "The visit, which was scheduled on Wednesday, was postponed because" Iraq does not want the visit to be interpreted as a misinterpretation that Iraq is taking sides at the expense of another side, "Jabbar al-Abbadi, a deputy close to the prime minister, told Reuters.
    Qatar faces a tough economic and diplomatic boycott by Saudi Arabia and its regional allies, who broke off ties with Doha last week in the worst Gulf Arab dispute in years. They accuse Qatar of funding terrorism, stirring up sectarian unrest and drawing close to their enemy Iran, charges Qatar denies.
    Abadi's visit to Saudi Arabia aims to promote reconciliation between the kingdom and Iraq and help heal a deep rift and sharp divisions between Shi'ites and Sunnis in Iraq.
    Ebadi's office confirmed that the visit, during which Abadi was due to meet Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, was postponed until next week. He gave no reasons for the delay. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:12 pm