Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordanian monarch calls Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordanian monarch calls Abadi Empty Jordanian monarch calls Abadi

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:39 am

Jordanian monarch calls Abadi

BAGHDAD, June 15 (KUNA) - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received a telephone call from King Abdullah of Jordan on Thursday, the Iraqi government announced in a statement.
    "During the meeting, the two countries discussed bilateral relations in various fields, in addition to the situation in the region," the statement said.
    The statement added that King Abdullah "blessed during the contact the victories achieved by the gangs of the terrorist, and the approach to the liberation of the entire Iraqi territory."
    The statement added that "during the communication, emphasis was placed on the cooperation of all in order to fight terrorism and its ideas and to remove its threat from the region."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:57 am