Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad "handcuffed with int. debts", MP

jedi17
    jedi17

Baghdad "handcuffed with int. debts", MP Empty Baghdad "handcuffed with int. debts", MP

Post by jedi17 Sun 18 Jun 2017, 7:23 pm

Baghdad "handcuffed with int. debts", MP
    8:13 PM  ADMIN  
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi Parliamentary Oil and Energy C omission excluded approval for a suggestion to barter oil for US companies' reconstruction of devastated areas in liberated provinces.

Member of the Commission Tariq Sideeq Rasheed pointed that Iraq is a "sovereign state and will not accept bartering its oil for reconstructing areas destroyed by Da'ish (ISIS) organization".

But he added that the foreign countries, like USA and the European Union, can participate in the reconstruction process for certain sum of fees to be agreed upon.

He referred that Iraq is "hand-cuffed" with international loans and the prices of oil cannot be predicted in future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:07 pm