Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister of Iraq: the privileges of the House of Representatives straining the country's budge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister of Iraq: the privileges of the House of Representatives straining the country's budge Empty Prime Minister of Iraq: the privileges of the House of Representatives straining the country's budge

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2013, 4:59 am

Prime Minister of Iraq: the privileges of the House of Representatives straining the country's budget

Side of the demonstrations in Fallujah against the Maliki government - Archive

01/09/2013

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Sunday that the privileges and salaries of members of the House of Representatives straining the country's budget, which exceeded $ 100 billion. Maliki said in a speech addressed to the people of the wake of massive demonstrations involving 12 counties in the country calling for abolition of privileges of members of the House of Representatives, that "nothing in the Constitution pension to a member of the House of Representatives (...) must be re-examined in this case. " Maliki confirmed that "no disagreement with the citizen when he shows up and calls for the abolition of pensions for MPs and members of provincial councils and local councils." He continued, "I have taken their demands and
    سأعرضها on Tuesday Council of Ministers and we will put the draft legislative act and نرفعه the House of Representatives and hope the House of Representatives to interact with the demand of the masses. " and Thousands of Iraqis in 12 counties in the south, center and north of the country in protest against the privileges and high salaries enjoyed by members of parliament's 325 deputies, and considered it "stealing and corruption. " and approved the House of Representatives for themselves after the end of their course, which stretches four years a pension of up to 80 percent of their salary currently set at 13 million dinars a month (about $ 8,500), while not exceeding salary vast majority of retirees in the whole of Iraq and after serving for more than twenty years $ 400 thousand dinars. Besides, the House of Representatives approved the funds instead of other protection and housing allowance and ensure diplomatic passports and health insurance and other benefits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:29 pm