Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Robert Ford: Iran will force America to withdraw from eastern Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Robert Ford: Iran will force America to withdraw from eastern Syria Empty Robert Ford: Iran will force America to withdraw from eastern Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:50 am

Robert Ford: Iran will force America to withdraw from eastern Syria

20/06/2017

Robert Ford revealed the US ambassador to Syria last, for his position on the events in the east of Syria, indicating that Iran would force America to withdraw from this region.
    According to reports Asharq al-Awsat in an interview with her Ford last he said: The former US President Barack Obama did not leave a lot of options for President Donald Trump to change the rules of the game to reduce Iran's influence in Syria, and the Iranians will push the Americans to withdraw from eastern Syria also withdrew from Beirut 1983 Iraq, Ford said that the Kurds will pay dearly for their confidence in the Americans. "
    Ford pointed to the US Army used only to fight "Daesh" Kurds will not use the force to defend them against the Syrian regime forces, Iran and Turkey. He said: "What we do with the Kurds is a moral and political mistake."
    Ford revealed that Washington had accepted Assad's survival in 2013 contrary to the statements, because the Geneva negotiations had not achieved any progress, "predicted that the Geneva negotiations doomed to failure, especially because of Iranian support, I did not expect Russian support, and with Iranian support predicted the survival of the lion, so I left my post. "
    Ford, who were not the US administration expect is acknowledged what happened in 2014 and 2015, where he came more Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans and Hezbollah to Syria and Russia sent its air force, and considered that it was an error in the calculations, said: "We had expected, it was a mistake serious, we did not expect a recession because it is in favor of Assad. "
    Ford acknowledged that Assad won, he victor, or he thinks so. Maybe in ten years the country will take all the system may take some time to regain the shield, sooner or later will go to Idlib, the Russians will help him and will go to Qamishli.
    He said in another aspect of the dialogue: I think that what we do with the Kurds not only stupid politically, but immoral, the Americans used the Kurds for many years during the rule of Saddam Hussein, do you think that the Americans would be treated "Democratic Union" and "units to protect the people" in the form of different from what former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger factor Iraqi Kurds when he abandoned them.
    Ford continued: Honestly, US officials have said to me, Syrian Kurds are the biggest mistake of the Americans trust. He added, will not use the US military to defend "Western Kurdistan" independent in the future as a region of Syria.
    He argued: Americans will know soon that Iran will escalate and that America would not have the patience and military force to do to escalate the charge, adding: "The Americans will withdraw, as you know we withdrew from Beirut in 1983 and withdrew from Iraq as well."
    He concluded by saying that Trump "wants to reduce Iranian influence so I heard from one adviser to Trump weeks ago, but did not know that the game ended. Lagged far behind. Obama did not leave to manage Trump a lot of options to achieve its goal."
    The Ford left Damascus in 2012, but remained America's envoy to Syria until he resigned in 2014 and became a researcher in the "Middle East Center" Research in Washington and a teacher at Yale University.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169612.html

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:37 am