Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch marches Jerusalem Day in Tehran and more than 900 other Iranian cit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch marches Jerusalem Day in Tehran and more than 900 other Iranian cit Empty Launch marches Jerusalem Day in Tehran and more than 900 other Iranian cit

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:20 am

Launch marches Jerusalem Day in Tehran and more than 900 other Iranian city

23/06/2017

Was launched at ten o'clock local time Iran marches Jerusalem Day in Tehran and other Iranian provinces, at the invitation of the late Imam Khomeini (Jerusalem secret) to make the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan worldwide day of Jerusalem.
    The citizens began to flock to the tracks allocated by the authorities for the movement marches before the start of the official date for the launch, which identified 10 routes in the capital Tehran .. also salutes more than 900 Iranian city World Jerusalem Day.
    So said Secretary of the Jerusalem Intifada Mr. Sharif Ramadan said more than 4,000 indoor and outdoor photographer and reporter involved in order to cover these rallies, where he will deliver the President of the Islamic Shura Council, Ali Larijani, a speech at the participants marched in the capital Tehran.

He called the late Imam Khomeini (Holy God pleased Sharif) to make on the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan as the International Day of Jerusalem.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169991.html

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:32 am