Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tillerson: America is trying to resolve the crisis between the Gulf states. . The position of Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tillerson: America is trying to resolve the crisis between the Gulf states. . The position of Qatar Empty Tillerson: America is trying to resolve the crisis between the Gulf states. . The position of Qatar

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2017, 2:47 am

Tillerson: America is trying to resolve the crisis between the Gulf states. . The position of Qatar "logical

aldouhh - Cairo / Reuters - BBC

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in the Qatari capital Doha on Tuesday that the United States is trying to resolve the crisis between Qatar and the Gulf states, said at a news conference in the Qatari capital of Doha, Qatar put forward some ideas to resolve the month - long diplomatic crisis with Arab countries. He hoped to make progress in efforts to ease the Qatari Gulf crisis, stressing that Washington was working to prevent the dispute from escalating.
    Said Tillerson told reporters after meeting Tamim bin Hamad, "I hope that we are able to make progress to push things towards a solution , " he said , adding that the United States wants " to avoid any further escalation." US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson told reporters in the Qatari capital Doha on Tuesday that Qatar put forward the views of "logical" during the month - long diplomatic crisis with Arab countries and expressed hope for progress towards resolving it. It imposed Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the UAE and Egypt sanctions last month , accusing it of Qatar on the financing of extremist groups and alliance with Iran 's arch - foe Gulf states. Qatar denies the charges.
    He said Tillerson , speaking next to his Qatari counterpart Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al Thani , "I hope that we can make some progress to start this access point to the solution." "I think that Qatar was clear in their positions and I think it ( the positions) were very logical."
    He met Tillerson and National Security Adviser Marc Sidwell British on Monday with officials from Kuwait , which are mediating efforts to contain the dispute between the allies of the Western countries. The US State Department said it expected to Tillerson travel to Saudi Arabia as well.
    Kuwait News Agency reported that the United States, Britain and Kuwait urged all parties following these discussions to resolve the dispute between them quickly through dialogue. On the other side of the Egyptian Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday that the four Arab countries foreign ministers to boycott Qatar will meet US Bnzirhm Rex Tillerson in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia on Wednesday to discuss the crisis. In a statement issued by the ministry , "Mr. Sameh Shukri , Foreign Minister received an invitation from his Saudi counterpart Adel al - Jubeir to attend a meeting of foreign ministers of the four Arab countries to boycott Qatar with US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in the city of Jeddah on Wednesday."

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/532788/%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AD%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86--%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:14 am