Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mgrena: nuclear deal with Iran is an international treaty on Washington to know that

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mgrena: nuclear deal with Iran is an international treaty on Washington to know that Empty Mgrena: nuclear deal with Iran is an international treaty on Washington to know that

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2017, 3:39 am

Mgrena: nuclear deal with Iran is an international treaty on Washington to know that

12/07/2017

Confirmed Abbatia Mgrena, responsible foreign policy in the European Union, said that Washington should know that the nuclear deal with Iran is an international treaty approved by the United Nations and the European Union.
    He Mgrena during a press conference with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov that it respects the US decision on the revision of the nuclear deal but indicated that Washington should be aware that the nuclear agreement is an international treaty approved by the United Nations and the European Union, she continued: "nuclear agreement is not linked to the State alone and we have a responsibility to ensure the continued implementation of the nuclear agreement. "
    Washington and after the arrival of US President Donald Trump to the White House has announced that it was reviewing the nuclear agreement signed between Iran and the Group of 5 + 1 while the US president claimed that Iran is not working in the spirit of the nuclear agreement and pointed out that his administration will discuss the nuclear deal accurately and considered where a bad agreement must not sign this form or take place as talks were to reach this agreement.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/172340.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:46 pm