Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq signs a contract with General Electric Company to invest gas in the fields of Nasiriyah and Gha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq signs a contract with General Electric Company to invest gas in the fields of Nasiriyah and Gha Empty Iraq signs a contract with General Electric Company to invest gas in the fields of Nasiriyah and Gha

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Iraq signs a contract with General Electric Company to invest gas in the fields of Nasiriyah and Gharraf

economy Since 2017-07-13 at 14:32 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Ministry of Oil announced on Thursday that it has signed a contract with General Electric to invest gas in the fields of Nasiriyah and Al Gharraf.
    "The ministry signed with General Electric Company (Bakerhaus) to produce dry gas, condensates and liquid gas in the fields of Nasiriyah and Al Gharraf," Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi told a news conference following the signing of the contract.
    "The project represents a qualitative transition in the process of gas investment and will be implemented in two phases. The first involves the implementation of a gas drying and compression plant (70-100 million standard cubic feet per day), the second phase of the project and the construction of a new gas liquids plant with a capacity of 200 million standard cubic feet Daily".
    He added that "the project will contribute to stopping the burning of gas in the fields of Nasiriyah and Gharaf as well as the provision of dry gas for use as fuel for power plants and reduce the use of heavy fuel in those stations, which helps to enhance the efficiency of electricity production and reduce environmental damage, The production of hundreds of thousands of tons of gas liquids annually in the form of LPG and condensate and export surplus to global markets that will return large revenues to the state treasury, as well as the production of liquid gas.
    The Minister pointed out that "the Ministry of the implementation of its strategic plans to secure the financial revenues of the treasury of the Iraqi state and the development of the oil industry."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:34 am