Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices rise after positive signs of demand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices rise after positive signs of demand Empty Oil prices rise after positive signs of demand

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Oil prices rise after positive signs of demand

15-07-2017 12:04 PM Hits: 955

Baghdad News -
    LONDON ( Reuters ) -

Oil prices rose realized weekly gain strong, following positive indicators of demand and production problems in Nigeria and the decline in stock. Increased global Brent crude contracts for Brent 43 cents to $ 48.85 a barrel, and recorded US crude contracts for WTI 46.45 dollars a barrel , up 37 cents.

Declared «Shell» force majeure on Bonny Light Nigerian crude exports, due to the closure of a linear export pipeline belonging to her, what price indices already allocated enhanced.

The last two decades traders are already rising about five percent above the lows for the week, with the support of the International Energy Agency predicted that «the acceleration of demand growth». It is China's reference to «the growth of crude imports in the form of significantly, and the US Energy Information Administration that crude oil inventories fell».

Said an analyst at «My mother in Oil Associates» Tamas Varga, said that «those who wanted an assurance regarding the global demand for oil, they received» in Chinese imports numbers. He pointed out that the rise of stock markets «boosted optimism» about the oil.

In achieving for «Reuters» emerged compete for high - sulfur crude shipments at least in quality. Since cuts coordinated by «OPEC» in reducing supplies about 1.8 million barrels per day began, all of the oil medium and heavy, raw materials called «heavy» or «high sulfur» has become the most sought.

Typically, oil refineries accelerated to the purchase of raw materials easier to light treatment, before the summer while targeting gasoline-rich crude processing, so that they can sell fuel to motorists during the driving season. But now, high-sulfur crude is still much needed, after the price differences reached the highest level in years.

She said a trader in oil «high sulfur raw materials such as gold placers at the present time, there is no need to ship more high-sulfur crude to the United States, as well as a huge demand in the East». And promote new and advanced refineries in India and China, designed to handle raw materials rich in sulfur production. The Indian oil company bought the first shipment of high-sulfur crude oil from the United States last week.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=23476

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:24 pm