Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agenda of the meeting (19) Monday (9) September 2013

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agenda of the meeting (19) Monday (9) September 2013 Empty Agenda of the meeting (19) Monday (9) September 2013

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:21 am

Agenda of the meeting (19) Monday (9) September 2013

09/09/2013

First: read verses from the Koran.

Second: the vote on the proposed law to amend the House of Representatives election law No. (16) for the year 2005. ( Legal Committee ). (44 items).

III: Statement of the Commission on Human Rights on events of prison ridge.

Fourth: The investigative report of the Committee in the attack on the coach Karbala Sports Club.

Fifth: Report of the Special Investigative Committee escape of prisoners from the prisons of Abu Ghraib and Taji. ( Commission on Security and Defence ).

Sixth: The second reading of the draft law on first amendment to the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products No. (11) for the year 2010. (Committee on Economy and Investment, Legal Committee ). (11 items).

Seventh: The second reading of the draft law on the Eighth Amendment to the Law of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research No. (40) for the year 1988. ( Commission on Higher Education and Scientific Research). (Article 17).

Eighth: the second reading of the draft law of the Ministry of Health. (Health and Environment Committee, the Legal Committee ). (21 items).

Ninth: The first reading of the draft law of the Republic of Iraq's accession to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction. ( Foreign Relations Committee , the Legal Committee , the Committee on Women, Family and Children). (2 items).

Tenth: The first reading of the draft law on the board of the Iraqi Atomic Energy. (Oil and Energy Committee, the Legal Committee ). (21 items).

Eleventh: The first reading of the draft law into force Iraqi law on private security companies (Article 7) and the law of private security companies. (42 items). ( Commission on Security and Defence ).

Meeting starts at: eleven in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:57 am