Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes on 3 laws and discusses other projects in today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament votes on 3 laws and discusses other projects in today's session Empty Parliament votes on 3 laws and discusses other projects in today's session

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 2:02 am

Parliament votes on 3 laws and discusses other projects in today's session

Political Since 2017-07-22 at 09:21 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The House of Representatives, Saturday, its regular session to vote on three laws and other discussion.
    "The parliament holds today its regular session of the first legislative term for the fourth legislative year to complete the vote on the draft law on the reform of inmates and depositors (the Labor and Social Affairs Committee, the Legal Committee, the Security and Defense Committee, (54 articles), and vote on the draft law regulating the commercial agency (the Committee of Economy and Investment) (24 articles), in addition to voting on the draft law on the residence of foreigners (Security and Defense Committee, the Legal Committee) (55 articles).
    The statement added that "the meeting also includes the presentation of a report and discussion of the two draft laws of the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Maritime Labor Convention 2006 and the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on the identification of documents of sailors No. 185 of 2003 (Committee on Foreign Relations, the Committee on Labor and Social Affairs) (Legislative calendar) ".
    The Committee will review the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on Freedom of Association and Protection of Trade Union Organization No. 87 of 1948 (Committee on Foreign Relations, Committee on Civil Society Institutions, Labor and Social Affairs Committee), Article 2 (Legislative Calendar) And a general theme for discussion in the presence of the concerned ministers to discuss the issue of the water crisis in Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:16 pm