Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian PMF militia backs regime forces in Deir Ezzor

jedi17
    jedi17

Syrian PMF militia backs regime forces in Deir Ezzor Empty Syrian PMF militia backs regime forces in Deir Ezzor

Post by jedi17 Mon 24 Jul 2017, 7:55 pm

by Loaa Adel
    Jul 24, 2017, 4:44 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit
    Volunteer soldiers. File photo.

Report Ad

Hasakah (Syrian News) A group of the Popular Mobilization Forces militia (al-Hashd al-Shaabi) in Syria has moved toward the Syrian Badiyah, to back the regime forces in the military operations taking place in Deir Ezzor Province.

Qasioun News reported that a group of the newly formed Syrian al-Hashd al-Shaabi militia moved toward the Syrian Badiyah, to participate with the regime forces in the operation codenamed, “Lifting the siege” in the province of Deir Ezzor.

Recently, social media outlets and activists published news about the formation of new militia in the city of Hasakah, and it was officially formed under the title “Syrian Popular Mobilization Forces” with the participation of more than five thousand militants.

Local sources told Qasioun News that the Syrian regime forces started to encourage people to join the newly formed militia for a monthly salary of US$ 200, since the beginning of this year.

Moreover, sources said that rebels who are willing to reconcile with the Syrian regime, and those who missed military service are allowed to join the Syrian PMF militia.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:51 am