Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Revolutionary Guards respond to the actions of the US Navy in the Persian Gulf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Revolutionary Guards respond to the actions of the US Navy in the Persian Gulf Empty The Revolutionary Guards respond to the actions of the US Navy in the Persian Gulf

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2017, 3:23 am

The Revolutionary Guards respond to the actions of the US Navy in the Persian Gulf

29/07/2017

The naval commandos of Zulfiqar in the 4th region of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) issued a statement on Saturday announcing the repeated non-professional and provocative movements of the United States in the Persian Gulf on Friday.
    "Several days after the provocative behavior of a US warship in the northern Persian Gulf when it fired two shots into the air in front of the IRGC patrols, US ships this time made similar work in the center of the Persian Gulf," Tasnim International said.
    The statement added that at 4:00 am on Friday, July 28, the US aircraft carrier "Nimitz" and its accompanying warship, while monitoring the movement and follow-up frigates of the naval battalion "Zulfiqar" in the fourth region of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, to send a helicopter near From the oil-rich Rasalat area and approached the Revolutionary Guards.
    The statement pointed to the vigilance of the naval heroes of the Guards of the Islamic Revolution, pointing out that the Americans were through a provocative and non-professional movement to launch light bombs in order to warn the naval regiment "Zulfiqar," where the naval heroes continued their mission without taking into account the unconventional behavior by US ships and then The US aircraft carrier and its accompanying warship left the area immediately.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174612.html

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:51 am