Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump warns of Democrats' claims of complicity with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump warns of Democrats' claims of complicity with Russia Empty Trump warns of Democrats' claims of complicity with Russia

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 4:13 am

Trump warns of Democrats' claims of complicity with Russia

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump warned on Friday of Democrats' claims of complicity with Russia, saying the accusations were offensive to the United States and its constitution.

"Democrats are incapable of beating us through the ballot box, so they are trying to steal the future and the future you want," Trump said during a rally at his supporters in West Virginia. "They are trying to steal the leadership you want through a humiliating fabricated story for all of us , And the most important thing is that it is offensive to our country and our Constitution. "

The American president went to the participants in the assembly with a cynical question, asking whether they included Russian citizens.

He called on prosecutors in the United States to abandon the search for Russian influence and focus on the subject of the disappearance of 33 thousand emails to the Democratic candidate in the elections Hillary Clinton, as well as the subject (uranium) sold by the Clinton, which is now in the hands of the Russians are very angry.

"He hopes that the investigation of information on Russian interventions in the United States election campaign will be impartial and impartial, and that the final results will be fair."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=79978

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:32 pm