Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq begins exporting the prime Cote Mediterranean to the UA

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq begins exporting the prime Cote Mediterranean to the UA Empty Iraq begins exporting the prime Cote Mediterranean to the UA

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 9:33 am

Iraq begins exporting the prime Cote Mediterranean to the UAE

13:10 - 06/08/2017

The State Company for Mining Industries, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, announced on Sunday the export of quantities of the prime product of the Mediterranean to the United Arab Emirates after obtaining the fundamental approvals from the Iraqi government.

The company's director general, Ali Hussein Alwan, said in a statement that his company "exported 23,000 cubic meters of prime crude produced in its factories located in Baghdad and Basra to the UAE and valued at (2) Million and (250) thousand dollars. "

He added that "this article is liquid and used to spray the streets during the process of clothing," pointing out that "the company went to the export process after it received the support and encouragement of the great minister and the Iraqi government and after it was clear that there is a request for this material abroad using the clients who Was dealing with them in the nineties. "

Alwan explained that "the production lines of this material in the Baghdad and Basra factories have been expanded from the company's own resources and raise the production capacity of both lines from 7500 tons per year to 31,000 tons annually to cover local needs and export demands."

Alwan referred to the company's other products within its industrial chemical identity, called modern building chemicals, and includes new products according to the needs of the local market, including the producer of the high quality used in the finishing and paving of the streets with a production capacity of 26 thousand tons per year for production lines in Baghdad and Basra factories To the products of ordinary flankot and flankot polymers and the flatness of hot and cold and hot and cold. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:48 pm