Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Standard Chartered: Dubai risks its status as a financial center due to the Gulf dispute

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Standard Chartered: Dubai risks its status as a financial center due to the Gulf dispute Empty Standard Chartered: Dubai risks its status as a financial center due to the Gulf dispute

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 am

Standard Chartered: Dubai risks its status as a financial center due to the Gulf dispute

08/08/2017

Standard Chartered Bank chief warned on Monday of the repercussions of the crisis in the Gulf region on the financial position of Dubai.

"Dubai risks its status as a financial center as a result of the financial boycott imposed on Qatar by the four Arab states, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt," Reuters chairman Bill Winterers was quoted as saying.

"Dubai will face more difficulties to play the role of the regional financial center of major international financial institutions in the event of a continuation of the current crisis," Winters said.

Standard Chartered is one of the leading lenders in the Middle East.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/175921.html

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:38 am