Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal consider the budget appeals and questioning ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal consider the budget appeals and questioning ministers Empty Federal consider the budget appeals and questioning ministers

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Aug 2017, 2:00 am

Federal consider the budget appeals and questioning ministers

 Baghdad / Range

The Federal Court revealed on Monday the consideration of a number of constitutional cases, including appeals by the Prime Minister in some paragraphs of the federal budget, as well as in the validity of interrogations of some ministers in the House of Representatives.
    On August 3, the Federal Court postponed the appeal of some articles of the financial budget for 2017 to the 21st of this month. The court set up a committee of experts consisting of three experts, who then requested the assignment of five others and two advisers to reserve, to consider the appeals of Prime Minister Haider Abadi some paragraphs of the federal budget for 2017.
    The Speaker of the House Salim Jubouri, during the regular parliament session on the sixth of the month The Presidency of the Council received a letter from the Supreme Judicial Council demanding the presence of 40 deputies in the presence of witnesses on signatures of suspected fraud on the request to question the Minister of Commerce Salman Jumaili, after the latter resorted to the judiciary to challenge the validity of those signatures.
    The Director of the Information Office of the Federal Court Ayas Samok, in a statement received (range), "The Federal Court is currently considering a number of constitutional lawsuits," noting that "the most important of these cases is to challenge the constitutionality of some articles of the federal budget for the current year."
    "The other lawsuit is to challenge the validity of interrogations of some ministers," Samok said, adding that "the court also consider claims concerning public freedoms."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:22 pm