Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq talks about project with Saudi Arabia "crosses all expectations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq talks about project with Saudi Arabia "crosses all expectations Empty Iraq talks about project with Saudi Arabia "crosses all expectations

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2017, 4:35 am

Iraq talks about project with Saudi Arabia "crosses all expectations"

Iraq and Saudi Arabia stressed their desire to continue to achieve strategic partnership in the economic, trade and investment fields in the interests of the two countries.
    This came during the official visit of the Saudi Minister of Trade and Investment Majid bin Abdullah al-Qasabi and his accompanying delegation to Baghdad.
    "This visit will be the beginning of a new era of economic, trade and investment relations between the two countries in all fields and in order to achieve the aspirations of the governments and people of both countries, which will contribute to the challenges facing the relations," Minister of Planning and Trade Minister Salman Jumaili said in a statement. Common to the two countries as well as contribute to the stability and security of the region. "
    He added that "the project of trade cooperation between Iraq and Saudi Arabia next will reflect all expectations and exceed all the stages of the previous stop and offset the years of stagnation imposed by the circumstances of the region and forget the previous periods with all the complexities."
    For his part, Saudi Minister Dr. Majid bin Abdullah Al Qassabi stressed his country's keenness to strengthen and develop relations between the two countries to achieve economic partnership and establish the Saudi-Iraqi Economic Council to reach a real economic strategy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:30 pm