Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi receives a written message sent by the Crown Prince of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi receives a written message sent by the Crown Prince of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi Empty Abadi receives a written message sent by the Crown Prince of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:33 am

Abadi receives a written message sent by the Crown Prince of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi

25/08/2017

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received on Thursday a "written message" sent by the Crown Prince of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Mohammed bin Zayed, and expressed his country's desire to strengthen bilateral cooperation between the two countries and continue efforts to coordinate and cooperate regionally and internationally.
    The press office of Prime Minister Haider Abadi said in a statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it, the latter "received, the UAE ambassador to Baghdad Hassan Ahmed al-Shehhi"He said .
    The statement added that "the UAE ambassador conveyed the congratulations of the UAE leadership on the victories achieved on the support and support of his country to Iraq in the fight against terrorism and its desire to develop economic relations, trade and investment"He said .

Al-Shehhi also conveyed a written message from Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed praising the sacrifices made by the Iraqi people and their armed forces and the desire of the UAE to enhance bilateral cooperation between the two countries and continue efforts to coordinate and cooperate regionally and internationally.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:52 am