Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foiled an attempt to steal five billion dinars from the Rafidain Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foiled an attempt to steal five billion dinars from the Rafidain Bank Empty Foiled an attempt to steal five billion dinars from the Rafidain Bank

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2017, 3:53 am

Foiled an attempt to steal five billion dinars from the Rafidain Bank

News / source Iraq Press

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - August 24 / August: According to informed sources in the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Thursday thwarted an attempt to steal five billion dinars from the Rafidain Bank by passing a forged instrument. , Pointing to "adjust the accused red-handed, and in possession of the origin of the instrument counterfeiter."

Directorate continued to achieve the board of integrity in the province of Baghdad, said that " the process of tuning the instrument forger and two other people who were with him pregnant. Carried out under a judicial warrant, and the process is based on information indicating the existence of persons Iromon passing instrument of a false amount of five billion dinars through the Rafidain Bank - public administration , "noting to" organize the minutes of tuning a fundamentalist Balambrzac criminal and presentation , accompanied by investigative papers on the judge orderlies who ordered the arrest of the accused, also decided to order the seizure and investigation against the other defendants found guilty in the case. "

It should be noted to the declaration of the Authority on the seventh of this month, enabling it to recover and prevent waste and off nearly a trillion dinars exchange during the first half of the year 2017, as revealed recovery and prevent wastage and off more than two trillion dinars and a half trillion exchange during the year 2016 ended Ahh

Â

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:38 pm