Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aslan: The continued presence of Turkish troops in Iraq is an "occupation"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aslan: The continued presence of Turkish troops in Iraq is an "occupation" Empty Aslan: The continued presence of Turkish troops in Iraq is an "occupation"

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Aug 2017, 9:25 am

Aslan: The continued presence of Turkish troops in Iraq is an "occupation"

26/08/2017

The deputy of the opposition Democratic People's Party of Turkey, Mohammad Ali Aslan, Saturday, continued the presence of Turkish troops in northern Iraq and did not withdraw, despite the end of the liberation of Mosul "occupation", stressing that his party was opposed from the beginning to the entry of Turkish soldiers to Iraq.

Aslan said in a press statement that "the Peoples Democratic Party was from the beginning against the idea of ​​the entry of Turkish troops to Iraq and stationed in Nineveh about two years ago," asserting that "the continued presence of troops in Iraq is an occupation."

"We do not accept the entry of other countries' forces into our country," Aslan said. "We did not accept the entry of our forces into other countries." He accused Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of "destroying democracy in Turkey."

The Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Gaooshoglu said during his visit to Baghdad last Wednesday that the camp Baasikp where the presence of Turkish troops is subject to technical talks between Ankara and Baghdad, while avoiding talk about setting a date for the withdrawal of troops of his country.

While stressing the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi during his meeting with Oglu on the need to withdraw the Turkish troops stationed in Iraq as soon as possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:09 pm