Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Discover 381 new species of plants and animals in the Amazon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Discover 381 new species of plants and animals in the Amazon Empty Discover 381 new species of plants and animals in the Amazon

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Sep 2017, 2:38 am

Discover 381 new species of plants and animals in the Amazon

Date of release: 2017/9/1

Researchers identified 381 new species of plants and animals in the Amazon, according to a report by the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) and the Mamiro Institute in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
    The list includes 216 plants, 93 fish, 32 amphibians, 19 crawling animals, 1 bird and 20 mammalian animals, including two fossil species. The report states that a new species is discovered every two days in the vast Amazon forest spread over nine countries in South America. This is the third version of the report, which has more than 2,000 species over the past 17 years.
    More discoveries have been made in recent years with greater investment, but this trend has suddenly stopped threatening future research, according to WWF.
    "Our level of resources is falling back to what it was 20 years ago, and this will be reflected in our future reports," said Ricardo Mello, coordinator of the Amazon program.
    "All new species are present in areas where humans are harmed by the Amazon, which threatens the survival of these species even before they are discovered," he added.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:20 am