Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin warns of confrontation between Washington and Pyongyang

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin warns of confrontation between Washington and Pyongyang Empty Putin warns of confrontation between Washington and Pyongyang

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 3:46 am

Putin warns of confrontation between Washington and Pyongyang

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin warned the gathering that the standoff between North Korea and the United States was about to become a major conflict and said it was wrong to try to pressure Pyongyang over its nuclear missile program.

"The only way to defuse tensions is dialogue," Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said. "Washington, not Pyongyang, should take the initiative in this matter," said Putin, who is scheduled to attend the BRICS summit in China next week.

"It is necessary to solve the problems of the region through direct dialogue between all parties without any preconditions (for such talks)," Putin, whose country has a common border with North Korea, wrote on the Kremlin website.

"The provocations, the pressure, the talk of the war and the hostile rhetoric will not lead to any result," Putin said.

The Russian leader said the situation on the Korean Peninsula had deteriorated so badly that he was now on the brink of a large-scale conflict.

North Korea is developing missiles with nuclear warheads capable of striking the United States and has recently threatened to drop missiles near the Pacific island of Guam.

"From Russia's point of view, the thought that it is possible to stop North Korea's nuclear missile program only by putting pressure on Pyongyang is wrong and futile," Putin wrote.

Putin said a road map prepared by Moscow and Beijing included Pyongyang's suspension of its missile program in exchange for the United States and South Korea stopping major military exercises, a way to gradually reduce tensions.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B0%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AB-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A8/

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:28 pm