Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea warns its northern neighbor of naval maneuvers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korea warns its northern neighbor of naval maneuvers Empty South Korea warns its northern neighbor of naval maneuvers

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 2:35 am

South Korea warns its northern neighbor of naval maneuvers

08:58 - 05/09/2017

BAGHDAD - The South Korean navy announced that it had conducted large-scale live-fire maneuvers to warn Pyongyang of any provocation at sea, two days after conducting a nuclear test. "If the enemy provokes the surface of the water or underwater, we will immediately respond to bury them in the sea," Captain Choi Yong-shan, commander of the 13th Marine War Group, said in a statement. The exercises took place in the East Sea (also known as the Sea of ​​Japan) and included several naval vessels, including the 2,500-ton Gangoon, a 1,000-ton patrol vessel, Of which 400 tons. On Sunday morning, North Korea tested a nuclear bomb, which it said was miniature hydrogen, which could be loaded on a ballistic missile, provoking strong international condemnation. On Monday morning, Seoul conducted live-fire military exercises, including the launch of ballistic missiles in a simulated attack on a nuclear test site in North Korea. The Joint Chiefs of Staff said in Seoul that ballistic missiles hit their targets in the Sea of ​​Japan, adding that exercises were "made as a strong warning" to the north. The South Korean Defense Ministry also announced that it is strengthening its national defenses through various means, including the deployment of more US anti-missile defense systems known as "Thad".

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/05/232071/

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:04 am