Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Health: the restoration of 125 health institutions to serve in the liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar Health: the restoration of 125 health institutions to serve in the liberated areas Empty Anbar Health: the restoration of 125 health institutions to serve in the liberated areas

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 4:58 am

Anbar Health: the restoration of 125 health institutions to serve in the liberated areas

12:00 - 08/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ..
     The director general of Anbar province's health department, Abdul Sattar Kazem al-Issawi, announced on Friday that more than 125 health institutions had been returned to service since the liberation of various areas of the province. Between a hospital and a specialized center and a main and branch health center.
    "The Ministry of Health, in coordination with the Anbar Health Directorate and in cooperation with the local government and humanitarian organizations, has managed, over a year after the announcement of the liberation of the cities of Anbar, to restore more than 125 health institutions between a hospital and a specialized center and a major health center, Equipped with medical furniture, office furniture, medical equipment, medicines, medical supplies, equipment and laboratory materials and was accompanied by medical, nursing and health staff. "
    He added that "the support of the Ministry of Health liberated areas in Anbar contributed to the rehabilitation and reconstruction of health centers, which were destroyed by large percentages as a result of terrorist operations and theft of contents, noting that" the efforts of reconstruction of health centers, despite the difficult stage experienced by the province until the return of all health institutions to service " . Ending 12 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:22 am