Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Melli" Iran begins to provide banking services in Najaf Ashraf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Melli" Iran begins to provide banking services in Najaf Ashraf Empty Melli" Iran begins to provide banking services in Najaf Ashraf

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 3:12 pm

Melli" Iran begins to provide banking services in Najaf Ashraf

10/9/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Announced the Executive Director of the Bank "Melli" Iran, for the start of the bank to provide banking services through a pilot branch in the city of Najaf in central Iraq.

Mohammad Reza Hossein Zadeh said that the Bank Melli branch in order to provide banking services for visitors, has started an experimental work in a short period leading up to carry out extensive activities officially.

And that can visitors to the holy shrines and Iranian traders and Iraqis, to benefit from the potential of Bank Melli in Najaf, and follow - up financial and monetary affairs of their own through it .

He pointed out that Hussein Zadeh Bank Melli and in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq, aims to expand the scope of network activities more than the former in this country, and in the light of this , the Bank has developed important programs in the near term and will be announced soon.

The Bank Melli branch in the city of Najaf (south of Baghdad), is the third to open in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:19 pm