Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commenting on the report "Basel" .. Deputy warns of turning Iraq into a "state Mavioip" and calls fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commenting on the report "Basel" .. Deputy warns of turning Iraq into a "state Mavioip" and calls fo Empty Commenting on the report "Basel" .. Deputy warns of turning Iraq into a "state Mavioip" and calls fo

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Sep 2017, 10:33 am

Commenting on the report "Basel" .. Deputy warns of turning Iraq into a "state Mavioip" and calls for "

12:10 - 16/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the coalition of state law high Nassif, Saturday, from the transformation of Iraq to a "state of Mavioip" after the latest report of the Basel Institute, which classified Iraq as the most dangerous country in the area of ​​money laundering, calling for the implementation of "liquidity" against financial and administrative corruption in the country.
    "The financial and administrative corruption and fiscal policy of the Iraqi state stand behind the classification of Iraq as the most dangerous country on the Arab and global level in the area of ​​money laundering," Nassif said in a statement.
    Nasif called for "the need for transparency against financial and administrative corruption, and to address the financial extortion through foreign borrowing," pointing to "the existence of a serious drain of the cash reserve in Iraq."
    It is noteworthy that Iraq ranked first in the index issued by the Basel Institute of Governance in the sixth annual edition as the most dangerous country in the Arab and global in the field of money laundering. Ending / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:55 am