Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rohani: Withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will damage America 100 percent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rohani: Withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will damage America 100 percent Empty Rohani: Withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will damage America 100 percent

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2017, 3:13 am

[size=30]Rohani: Withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will damage America 100 percent[/size]
    20/09/2017 10:08 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Rohani: Withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will damage America 100 percent Font_decrease  Rohani: Withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will damage America 100 percent Font_enlarge
     Rohani: Withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will damage America 100 percent Thumbnail.php?file=1018686157_459615369
    Trend Press / Agencies
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said the withdrawal from the nuclear deal was a blow to the international community, the United Nations, the Security Council, diplomacy and the path of talks. Calling for solving problems through negotiation and consensus.

"Iran is prepared for any circumstances," Rowhani said during a meeting with a number of foreign policy elites, according to Iranian media. "The damage caused by the withdrawal from the nuclear agreement will damage America 100 percent."

Rohani stressed the Iranian Islamic Republic's 100 percent commitment to the nuclear agreement, as witnessed by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), which said in its reports that Iran has abided by its heavy water commitments.

He pointed out that if it is decided to violate international consensus according to the tastes of a person, no one can solve problems through diplomatic means and that is to call the world to chaos and resort to arrogance and military force.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:50 pm