Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is skeptical of Britain's role in defeating "an advocate" in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is skeptical of Britain's role in defeating "an advocate" in Iraq and Syria Empty Russia is skeptical of Britain's role in defeating "an advocate" in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2017, 4:03 am

Russia is skeptical of Britain's role in defeating "an advocate" in Iraq and Syria

14:05 - 30/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation
    MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's Defense Ministry ridiculed British Defense Secretary Michael Fallon's remarks on Saturday that his country had made a major contribution to the campaign against the terrorist dossier amid the significant progress made by Syrian forces and Russian air support.
    "Russia questions what London calls a major contribution to the campaign against terrorist gangs mentioned by British Defense Secretary Michael Fallon," the Russian news agency SPOTNK quoted Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashnikov as saying.
    He added that "Fallon claimed that Britain has contributed significantly to the defeat of the preacher since 2014 and away from the border of Baghdad to reach the remnants of a pleading to the edge of tenderness, but the question of where this force (the good) in mid-2015 when it was a supporter occupies one third of Iraq and Syria."
    "Since 2014 Britain has carried out 1,500 air strikes in Iraq and Syria, while Russia has carried out 99,000 air strikes in Syria alone, which has led to a major turning point in the fight against terrorists," Konashinkov said. 
    Russia, at the request of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad began operations in 2015 to support the Syrian government forces, which are advancing at the moment to liberate the remaining areas from the clutches of gangs and calls for terrorism. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:07 am