Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After criticizing the behavior of some doctors .. University of Kirkuk separated students because of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After criticizing the behavior of some doctors .. University of Kirkuk separated students because of Empty After criticizing the behavior of some doctors .. University of Kirkuk separated students because of

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2017, 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    After criticizing the behavior of some doctors .. University of Kirkuk separated students because of "Facebook"

 Baghdad / Amer Muayad 

The Iraqi Center for the Support of Freedom of Expression, a civil society organization, revealed that the University of Kirkuk has separated a student from its medical school on the background of publishing an opinion on how the number of doctors treated patients in the social networking site "Facebook". 
    "We deplore the decision of the University of Kirkuk / Faculty of Medicine, which decided to dismiss a student who passed the second stage successfully because of his opinion on social networking programs," the center said in a statement. And to refer violators to the judiciary. "
    The statement said that "the student at the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Kirkuk (Mohammad Esmat Faiq) informed the Iraqi Center for the support of freedom of expression that the College Council decided to dismiss and return to the second phase after crossing it, because of a publication in social networking programs Facebook, expressed his opinion on the method of methods of some doctors With patients, which led to his referral to the disciplinary committee decided to separate him for a full academic year. 
    The statement quoted the dismissed student as saying that "the Deanship of the college blocked my results for the second stage, before the decision of dismissal, but I received it after repeated protests," pointing out that "the decision of the semester included a paragraph is not the faculty of the faculty, Aggressive behavior ". The social networking site "Facebook"
    "The decision was made because of criticism of the behavior of some doctors in a publication on Facebook, which made the college open an investigation with him," said student Mohammed Ismat in an interview with Al-Mada. 
    "Freedom of expression is sacred, and this punishment is not only for me, it is a punishment for all, where there is no winner to suppress freedom of expression. 
    Ismat continued, "What is the difference between the slave and the free if he can not reveal what he wants," noting that "people die for democracy and here in Iraq is fighting." 
    Esmat called on "all responsible parties to intervene and protect him, Iraqi and Iraqi students and women and protect the reputation of education in Iraq, asserting his possession more than legal evidence against this injustice, making the defaulters accountable."
    He pointed out that "his accusation of aggression came under the pretext of assaulting those who investigated with him and this is wrong," noting that "there is no law to restore the student to the stage that he succeeded." 
    Ismat said that "some of the decision-makers promised to solve the issue, indicating that he wants a legal solution because it guarantees everyone's right." 
    "He has evidence to reveal that he does not conduct any aggressive behavior at the time of the investigation," he said. 
    Previously, the University of Dhi Qar to separate the student, Ahmed Amer Ramadan, in the fourth stage of the Faculty of Education for Human Sciences to publish a critique of the whole page on Facebook social networking site. 
    The student, Ahmed Amer Ramadan, through his page in "Facebook", that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:12 pm