Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Nuclear agreement not negotiable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Nuclear agreement not negotiable Empty Iran: Nuclear agreement not negotiable

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2017, 4:35 am

Iran: Nuclear agreement not negotiable

The head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization, Ali Akbar Salehi, stressed on Friday the need for all parties to abide by the nuclear agreement, stressing that this agreement is not negotiable and that the best way is to abide by it.

"Some people want to renegotiate the technical aspects of the nuclear deal, but we have repeatedly stressed that the nuclear agreement is not negotiable, and that is not only for us, but also that the Russian foreign minister and the spokeswoman for the European Union, Mrs. Mugreni and China also have," Salehi said at the International Conference on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. Same opinion. "

"The best way is to abide by the nuclear agreement because of its useful and influential role in terms of international and regional understandings and to strengthen the role of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty," he said, adding that "the breach of the nuclear agreement will lead to many contradictions, including North Korea. Dialogue and diplomacy, the failure of the nuclear agreement leaves no justification for urging and persuading Pyongyang to negotiate. "

He pointed out that "the possibility of America going out of the nuclear agreement," explaining that "America withdrew and followed by other countries, the position of the Islamic Republic of Iran will be clear and will also emerge from the nuclear agreement, but if America withdrew on its own and others committed to it, the scenario will be different and that the decision to take this Is one of the powers of the Committee to supervise the nuclear agreement in the country. " Finished 

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=83617

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:22 pm