Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity The instruments drawn on the Rasheed Bank in Samarra are set for non-performing projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity The instruments drawn on the Rasheed Bank in Samarra are set for non-performing projects Empty Integrity The instruments drawn on the Rasheed Bank in Samarra are set for non-performing projects

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2017, 5:57 am

Integrity The instruments drawn on the Rasheed Bank in Samarra are set for non-performing projects

12:50 - 10/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Tuesday, the Integrity Commission uncovered the seizure of the second set of instruments drawn on Al-Rasheed Bank - Samarra branch for the account of the Salah al-Din Governorate Office for non-executing projects, which was disbursed in violation of the regulations and instructions.
    The Commission said in a statement received a copy of it that "the investigations department of the Authority confirmed the seizure of seven instruments totaling 1,009,148,000 dinars, representing the second group of Sukuk drawn on the Rasheed Bank - Samarra branch for the account of the Salah al-Din Governorate during the occupation of the city Tikrit by calling terrorist 2014 "
    The statement added that "these instruments were earmarked for projects not implemented, and that the process of disbursement was contrary to the controls and instructions."
    It is noteworthy that the Integrity Commission has announced in August, the seizure of the seizure of 25 instruments, nearly forty billion dinars, the amount of which was withdrawn in exchange for other old projects that are not implemented in Salah al-Din. Ending / 25 g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:08 am