Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Experts warn of the reluctance of investment companies from Iraq for this reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Experts warn of the reluctance of investment companies from Iraq for this reason Empty Experts warn of the reluctance of investment companies from Iraq for this reason

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2017, 5:32 am

Experts warn of the reluctance of investment companies from Iraq for this reason

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The expert on economic affairs, Salam Samisem, on Wednesday, that the crisis of the referendum in Kurdistan will be reflected negatively on the investment sector in Iraq, warning of the escape of most investment companies and most important Turkish companies.

"The investment bourse is attracted to the security situation in countries, because the capital is cowardly and will not be disposed of in countries with a deteriorating security situation, the current crisis between Baghdad and Erbil and the suspension of international flights in northern Iraq. Companies are investing in Iraq, "warning of" the high prices of Turkish goods in general provinces of Iraq as a result of the closure of Turkey's ports with the Kurdistan region because the region is the main port of Turkish goods to the country. "

She pointed out that "the opening of a new port with Turkey or the reopening of Rabia port in Nineveh province will prevent the rise of these goods will be at the same time an important factor to activate the economic field of Nineveh province, which suffers a lot because of terrorist operations and military in the past times."

"The increase in internal tension, which undoubtedly affects the direction and magnitude of investment expectations and therefore the investment and prospects for the search for large projects will decline in the current period in the Iraqi provinces as a whole, calling for the removal of political crises and internal conflicts from the economy" 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:05 pm