Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Revolutionary Guard in response to Trump: The ballistic missile program will accelerate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Revolutionary Guard in response to Trump: The ballistic missile program will accelerate Empty The Revolutionary Guard in response to Trump: The ballistic missile program will accelerate

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Oct 2017, 2:42 am

The Revolutionary Guard in response to Trump: The ballistic missile program will accelerate

21:40 - 19/10/2017

The Revolutionary Guard in response to Trump: The ballistic missile program will accelerate %D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-1-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    The Iranian Revolutionary Guard said on Thursday that the ballistic missile program in the Islamic Republic will accelerate despite pressure from the United States and the European Union to stop it, and will continue more quickly in response to US President Donald Trump and his aggressive approach.
    "The recent US threats by Trump are the result of the White House policy and the occupation entity aimed at changing the map of the region, dividing its countries and weakening Islamic countries," the Revolutionary Guards said in a statement.
    "The hostile attitudes of the arrogant and foolish American president to insult the Iranian people and impose new unjust sanctions against the Revolutionary Guards reveal the failure of the arrogant policies of the American administration and the Zionist entity to change the map of the region," he said.
    The Revolutionary Guards thanked the Iranian people and officials for supporting them and standing by their side despite the claims of the American president, stressing his determination and his determination to "fight the hegemony and Zionism and strengthen the missile defense capabilities of the country."

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:44 pm