Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian policy of praise Sulaimani .. A senior commander reveals his role in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian policy of praise Sulaimani .. A senior commander reveals his role in Iraq Empty Iranian policy of praise Sulaimani .. A senior commander reveals his role in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2017, 4:23 am

[size=32]
    Iranian policy of praise Sulaimani .. A senior commander reveals his role in Iraq[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Iranian Army, Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Burdistan, revealed the role played by the Iranian Quds Force, led by General Qassem Soleimani, in Iraq and Syria. 
    He said in an interview quoted by the agency "Tasnim" Iran that "the advisory presence of the Iranian army in Syria continues as before," denying at the same time, "the presence of Iranian fighter jets in Syria." 
    Brigadier General Burdistan pointed out that the Quds Force of the Revolutionary Guard is responsible for the training operations in Iraq and Syria, adding that the advisory forces of the Iranian army operate under the banner and command of the Quds Force in Syria. 
    For his part, the head of Iran's Expediency Council, Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi, said the role of Iran, especially the Revolutionary Guards and General Soleimani, in promoting the security of Iraq was "commendable and worthy of appreciation."
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi political and military figures, especially the Kurdish ones had revealed earlier the role of the commander of the Iranian Quds Force, Qasim Soleimani, in the control of the Iraqi army on the province of Kirkuk, through a deal with Kurdish leaders.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:01 am