Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Yemeni missile force has destroyed the concentrations of Saudi aggression in Jizan and Assir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Yemeni missile force has destroyed the concentrations of Saudi aggression in Jizan and Assir Empty The Yemeni missile force has destroyed the concentrations of Saudi aggression in Jizan and Assir

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2017, 2:37 am

[size=30]The Yemeni missile force has destroyed the concentrations of Saudi aggression in Jizan and Assir[/size]
    22/10/2017 07:52 | Number of readings: 77
    font size:  The Yemeni missile force has destroyed the concentrations of Saudi aggression in Jizan and Assir Font_decrease  The Yemeni missile force has destroyed the concentrations of Saudi aggression in Jizan and Assir Font_enlarge
     The Yemeni missile force has destroyed the concentrations of Saudi aggression in Jizan and Assir Thumbnail.php?file=1396072922061771712286244_597025298

Trend Press / Continue 

The artillery support unit and the missile force of the Yemeni army and the Popular Committees continued Sunday evening to bombard the Saudi army and the hypocrites in Jizan and Assir.

A military source reported that the group of Saudi soldiers were targeted at the Qaim Zabid site in Jizan with a number of artillery shells.

In Assir, the source said that rocket and artillery bombardment targeted the Saudi army and the hypocrites outside the outlet of controlled boxes and control.

Earlier in the day, the Mujahideen army and the committees broke three failed skyscraper of the Saudi army and its competitors, the air cover intensified on swagger and mountain wind, resulting in the deaths and injuries in their ranks.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/187775.html

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:35 pm