Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea: We can destroy US aircraft carriers in the blink of an eye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea: We can destroy US aircraft carriers in the blink of an eye Empty North Korea: We can destroy US aircraft carriers in the blink of an eye

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2017, 2:39 am

[size=30]North Korea: We can destroy US aircraft carriers in the blink of an eye[/size]
    22/10/2017 03:27 | Number of readings: 115
    font size: North Korea: We can destroy US aircraft carriers in the blink of an eye Font_decrease North Korea: We can destroy US aircraft carriers in the blink of an eye Font_enlarge
    North Korea: We can destroy US aircraft carriers in the blink of an eye Thumbnail.php?file=2610222_431099957
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Choi Sun Hoi, director of the North American office at the North Korean Foreign Ministry, said his country possesses missile technology capable of destroying all US aircraft carriers near their shores in the "blink of an eye""He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Choi Sun-ho said in a press statement that "this technology has succeeded in creating a state of balance with the United States"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Our ultimate goal is to strike a balance after which the United States will not dare talk about any military action against our country," said Sun Hoi"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The current situation reinforces our understanding that we urgently need a nuclear weapon to repel any possible attack, especially as Pyongyang is living under a constant nuclear threat from the United States.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/187728.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:11 am