Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Emir of Qatar is ready to hold talks hosted by Trump on the Gulf crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Emir of Qatar is ready to hold talks hosted by Trump on the Gulf crisis Empty The Emir of Qatar is ready to hold talks hosted by Trump on the Gulf crisis

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2017, 1:53 am

[ltr]The Emir of Qatar is ready to hold talks hosted by Trump on the Gulf crisis[/ltr]

From 2017-10-30 at 09:26 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]The Emir of Qatar is ready to hold talks hosted by Trump on the Gulf crisis 10_1[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Qatar's Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani has expressed willingness to hold direct talks hosted by the United States to resolve the worst diplomatic crisis in the Gulf in years, but is waiting for a response to US President Donald Trump's invitation to the four Arab countries that have boycotted Doha.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sheikh Tamim told CBS television that he wanted to end the dispute that began on June 5 with Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Nothing is above our dignity and our sovereignty, but we want to end the dispute," he told the 60 Minutes program in an interview broadcast on Sunday. I always say that, if they walk one meter towards me, I will walk ten thousand miles towards them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The four countries have severed diplomatic relations and links to transport and trade with Qatar, the world's largest exporter of liquefied natural gas, accusing it of financing terrorism, which Doha denies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The dispute over travel and food imports has exacerbated tensions in a rich region that plays a leading role in world energy markets as well as events in the wider Middle East.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Qatar hosts the al-Jazeera airbase, the largest US military base in the Middle East.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sheikh Tamim said Trump told him I would not accept that my friends fight among themselves.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump was offered to him during talks on the sidelines of UN meetings in September to host talks in the United States, he added.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Mr. President, I told him immediately, 'Mr. President, we are fully prepared. I call for dialogue from the first day, adding that the meeting was supposed to take place very soon and he did not hear a response from other countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump, who was willing to mediate in the dispute, said in September he had a very strong feeling that the dispute would be resolved very quickly.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In early September, Saudi Arabia suspended any dialogue with Qatar accusing it of distorting the facts, after a report on a telephone conversation between Sheikh Tamim and the Saudi crown prince suggested a breakthrough.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Saudi Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman telephoned the emir of Qatar on September 8 in their first public contact since the crisis began. There have been no further contacts since then.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Speaking to CBS, Sheikh Tamim reiterated that Qatar would not close Al-Jazeera and the four countries that accuse the channel of bias and interference in its affairs.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al Jazeera, based in Doha, says it provides an independent news service that conveys the voices of everyone in the region.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sheikh Tamim said he feared the region would take any military action in the context of the crisis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I am afraid that the region will plunge into chaos in the event of anything ... if there is any military action," he said[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:30 am