Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What did WikiLeaks founder say about Trump's secrets?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What did WikiLeaks founder say about Trump's secrets? Empty What did WikiLeaks founder say about Trump's secrets?

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Oct 2017, 4:22 am

What did WikiLeaks founder say about Trump's secrets?

What did WikiLeaks founder say about Trump's secrets? Irq_543234292_1509396576

Follow - up / .. Julian Assange , founder of WikiLeaks, said on Monday that his organization , like the entire American press, could not disclose information about US President Donald Trump, but he has his secrets that are difficult to decipher Tlassmha, accusing the American political system by exploiting the lack of Trump 's political experience to work on I blocked him.

This, in an interview with the program " Pozner " on the first Russian channel in response to a question about why Wikileaks published almost no information about Trump? The interview was filmed at the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where Assange has sought asylum since 2012, because of his charges of harassment and rape.

"I'm sure Trump has his deep secrets, but he does not use e-mail, he was not in the government, everything CNN journalists and colleagues in the New York Times could find," Assange said. The first is the one-year Tramp tax return statement, published in the New York Times, and the second issue is the recording of a conversation on a bus that harasses women - that is all the American press has been able to explore.

"Therefore, the assumption that Wikileaks and its editors, who have already spent seven years in the face of accusations of violating United Nations resolutions, were able to press all the American press to search for information once about both candidates for the US presidency is nonsense and unfair" .

He noted that Wikileaks requested information about Clinton's taxes during the election, but he received nothing.

However, the founder of Wikileaks considered that the American political system was trying to "throw nets and ropes" at Donald Trump and not allow him to make quick decisions.

"The political system in the United States is interacting with Trump's lack of experience as a politician, and he is ignorant of how political pressure levers are applied," Assange said, "in which case US judicial bodies and US congressional officials are trying to throw down nets and ropes to limit Its ability to make quick decisions and actually implement them. "

WikiLeaks founder once again denied contact with the Russian authorities and intelligence, and said "no" conclusive, in response to a question whether he really used WikiLeaks to harm Hillary Clinton's campaign? And whether he did so in cooperation with Russia?

"I know Clinton. I know her fairly. I've read a lot of her e-mails, I've studied her message to her daughter well enough, and I think she taught me well, but we have her messages, I made a statement of the words and allegations of Australian television, I am a citizen of Australia and Clinton, and I seek my support from my country Australia, why did I lose the election to Donald Trump and also lost the election to Barack Obama? "

"Clinton is seeking to absolve herself of responsibility for her incompetence and unpopularity, so her accusations are fabricated."

The United States accuses Russia of involvement in the US Democratic Party's data piracy campaign in its own name, Hillary Clinton, and the Wikileaks site transferred information from its campaign account in 2016.

Russia has repeatedly denied US intelligence allegations of involvement in pirating Clinton's statements and interfering in the US presidential election. WikiLeaks founder also denied any link between the site and Russia.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange revealed during the interview that he had the possibility of seeking asylum in Russia, but he did not, because this could be used by the Western press, which launched a campaign against him.

"I think I was thinking about all the options, I thought about that," Assange said in an interview with Posner, in response to a question about whether he had considered the option of seeking asylum in Russia.

"On the whole, I share (former CIA agent ) Edward Snowden with his political views, but from my political point of view, it is better to stay in a country that is not considered a political opponent of the West. Ecuador is never seen as an opponent to Western countries, I had applied for asylum in Russia, this was used in the campaign waged by the Western media against me. " ended 15

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=85491

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:40 pm